Here’s a list of some things I’m currently loving, I’ll update this list from time to time.
- My Apple Watch – I’m totally obsessed with this thing! A watch that tracks my heart rate, calories burned, answers the phone and lets me reply to texts? SOLD!
- Gossip Girl – This series made me love fashion even more. I’ve watched it over and over and over. Serena van der Woodsen’s closet = goals.
- Starbucks – My current favorite drink obsession would be the Cinnamon almond milk Macchiato. It’s only 190 calories and it’s delicious!
- La Marca Prosecco – I love prosecco, and La Marca is an inexpensive option that tastes ah-mazing!
- Meiomi Pinot Noir – My husband and I had this wine at dinner one night and (pro tip!) I took a picture of the bottle so I could buy it later.
- Britney Spears – My love for the reigning queen of pop has spanned almost 2 decades. She can basically do no wrong.
- The 90’s rap channel on Spotify – Give me all the OutKast, 2Pac, Biggie and Ma$e.
- Shimmer Lights Shampoo – Since I’m not a natural blonde (I know, you’re shocked) I use this shampoo. It takes the brassiness out of blonde highlights and makes them look great until my next salon appointment. Also, currently you can get 2 giant bottles on Amazon for less than $30!
- Target – #BASIC
- Chick-Fil-A – Their grilled nuggets with Sweet & Spicy Sriracha sauce is perfection. Also, 8 nuggets is only 140 calories and has 25 grams of protein!
Last but not least, I sure love Jesus and I love our church. If you’re local and looking for somewhere, come join me at West Ridge!